Have you finally had enough of paying for repairs on that old heap in your driveway? Was the last breakdown just one too many? If it’s time to upgrade from a junker to a shinier, more fuel efficient machine, the team at Junk Car Service is here to help. Give us a call, and not only will we pay you top dollar, we’ll haul away the hunk of junk for free!
Free Hauling for Your Junk Car
Other companies might charge you an exorbitant fee to haul your junk car away. The way we see it at Junk Car Service, that thing has already cost you enough money, so why should you have to pay another $100 or more to be rid of it? After all, you have probably spent years upon years and dollars upon dollars on gas, maintenance, repairs, registration and insurance; pouring more money into something you want to be rid of is no fun.
Instead, you can have Junk Car Service come to you anywhere in the continental 48 states, tow your car away at no cost to you, and pay top dollar for it. We can do this because we work with wrecking companies all over the country, from Montana to Florida, New Mexico to Oregon. We do the work, you reap the benefits.
How Junk Car Service Works
Using our service is simple. First, either call us at the number listed on our website, or enter your information into the site directly. One of our partners will contact you and come by to remove your junk car. Payment and transfer of ownership happen immediately, so you never have to think about that money pit of a vehicle again. Once we take it away, it’s gone for good!
We provide this service for any junk car in the country, new or old. Whether it’s a rusted out ’67 Pinto or a newer car that got the worst of an encounter with a deer, we will pay good money to take it off your hands. We also provide appraisals up front, so you can be sure of the value you are getting for your car before it gets taken away.
If you have a hunk of junk doing nothing but taking up space, don’t stress about what to do with it. Avoid paying for classified ads or dealing with strangers coming to your home to see it, call up Junk Car Service today and get paid for your heap in no time.
If you have a junk car sitting on your property, you probably have a basic idea of how hard it is to get rid of it. If you’ve ever called a junk car removal service and inquired about the cost of such a service, you know it can cost you hundreds of dollars for the vehicle to be towed.
Not all salvage yards charge money for junk car removal, of course. In fact, a lot of them will offer to pay you quite a bit for your junker. The problem with those particular companies is that they don’t always guarantee payment up front and sometimes you have to wait an indefinite period of time for things like getting your car checked out or having someone pick it up.
In general, junk car removal can be a big pain if you don’t know who to call and what to ask them for. So, to help out, here are a handful of tips on how to find the right junk car removal service, without spending through the nose or risking your vehicle:
1. Check their Reviews – Any good junk car removal service will have reviews online that are easy to find. If you can’t find any reviews, or worse yet, the ones you find aren’t that good, you’re probably approaching the wrong company.
2. Inquire about Paperwork – Make sure the company you’re about to select won’t make things more complicated than necessary. Check to see how they handle paperwork, what you need to do on your end, and if there will be any delays due to the paperwork.
3. Get the Quote up Front – Make sure you get an upfront quote on the value of your vehicle. This could be done on the website of the company you select or over the phone, but the wait and see approach almost never turns out well.
The bottom line is pretty simple – if you want to make sure you get paid well for your junk car, and that the junk car removal process goes smoothly, you need to ensure you choose a company you can trust and follow the process carefully to get paid the right amount.
If you can’t be sure about these details, consider redoubling your search and looking for someone in your area with the skills and experience needed to get the job done right.
Five Things You Didn’t Know About Junk Car Removal
Junk car removal is not an easy process. Millions of people every year stare at the junk car sitting on their front lawn and wonder what they can do about it. Unfortunately, more often they decide not to do anything. As a result, they’re stuck with a junk are sitting on their property for years and years. But, there five things you don’t know him junk car removal, and how easy it can be.
1. You Don’t Have to Pay – the most common misconception that junk car removal is that you have to pay money to have it done. However, a good junk car removal service won’t charge you a dime. After all, they’re taking your vehicle and recycling for scrap parts. Those parts are worth money, you shouldn’t have to pay to take them.
2. No Title No Problem – while this one depends a lot on where you live, most states don’t require that you haven’t title on the reseller junk car. This is especially true, if your car has been retitled as a junk car after an accident.
3. It’s Fast – junk car removal doesn’t have to take weeks and weeks. In fact, if you call the people, it can be done in as little as 24 hours. The key is to find someone in your area is available, dependable, and quick.
4. Your Car is Recycled – you’re worried about your car turning into a giant cube of metal sitting in a salvage yard somewhere, don’t worry. In reality, most junk cars are completely recycled after the salvage. Fluids, electrical parts, and anything that can be reused are removed from the vehicle before the scrap metal is recycled.
5. Payment on the Spot – the best part of a junk car removal is that you should get paid for. Most reputable company give you money for your junk car, many times on the spot. Make sure you double check before selling the junk car to ensure you a fair price.
Junk car removal does not have to be as complicated or wasteful as you may think. If you take your time, research a good junk car removal service, and make sure you’re given a fair price for your vehicle, the entire process is much simpler and easier to swallow.