Why It’s Hard to Find a Good Junk Car Removal Service
If you have a junk car sitting on your property, you probably have a basic idea of how hard it is to get rid of it. If you’ve ever called a junk car removal service and inquired about the cost of such a service, you know it can cost you hundreds of dollars for the vehicle to be towed.
Not all salvage yards charge money for junk car removal, of course. In fact, a lot of them will offer to pay you quite a bit for your junker. The problem with those particular companies is that they don’t always guarantee payment up front and sometimes you have to wait an indefinite period of time for things like getting your car checked out or having someone pick it up.
In general, junk car removal can be a big pain if you don’t know who to call and what to ask them for. So, to help out, here are a handful of tips on how to find the right junk car removal service, without spending through the nose or risking your vehicle:
1. Check their Reviews – Any good junk car removal service will have reviews online that are easy to find. If you can’t find any reviews, or worse yet, the ones you find aren’t that good, you’re probably approaching the wrong company.
2. Inquire about Paperwork – Make sure the company you’re about to select won’t make things more complicated than necessary. Check to see how they handle paperwork, what you need to do on your end, and if there will be any delays due to the paperwork.
3. Get the Quote up Front – Make sure you get an upfront quote on the value of your vehicle. This could be done on the website of the company you select or over the phone, but the wait and see approach almost never turns out well.
The bottom line is pretty simple – if you want to make sure you get paid well for your junk car, and that the junk car removal process goes smoothly, you need to ensure you choose a company you can trust and follow the process carefully to get paid the right amount.
If you can’t be sure about these details, consider redoubling your search and looking for someone in your area with the skills and experience needed to get the job done right.
Five Things You Didn’t Know About Junk Car Removal
Junk car removal is not an easy process. Millions of people every year stare at the junk car sitting on their front lawn and wonder what they can do about it. Unfortunately, more often they decide not to do anything. As a result, they're stuck with a junk are sitting on their property for years and years. But, there five things you don't know him junk car removal, and how easy it can be.
1. You Don’t Have to Pay – the most common misconception that junk car removal is that you have to pay money to have it done. However, a good junk car removal service won’t charge you a dime. After all, they're taking your vehicle and recycling for scrap parts. Those parts are worth money, you shouldn't have to pay to take them.
2. No Title No Problem - while this one depends a lot on where you live, most states don't require that you haven't title on the reseller junk car. This is especially true, if your car has been retitled as a junk car after an accident.
3. It’s Fast - junk car removal doesn't have to take weeks and weeks. In fact, if you call the people, it can be done in as little as 24 hours. The key is to find someone in your area is available, dependable, and quick.
4. Your Car is Recycled - you're worried about your car turning into a giant cube of metal sitting in a salvage yard somewhere, don't worry. In reality, most junk cars are completely recycled after the salvage. Fluids, electrical parts, and anything that can be reused are removed from the vehicle before the scrap metal is recycled.
5. Payment on the Spot - the best part of a junk car removal is that you should get paid for. Most reputable company give you money for your junk car, many times on the spot. Make sure you double check before selling the junk car to ensure you a fair price.
Junk car removal does not have to be as complicated or wasteful as you may think. If you take your time, research a good junk car removal service, and make sure you're given a fair price for your vehicle, the entire process is much simpler and easier to swallow.